WE INVITE YOU TO ATTEND THIS BREAKFAST SEMINAR
How to Minimize Environmental Liability –
A California Business Owner’s Perspective
Although many environmental laws were initially shaped with an eye toward regulating large companies, they are enforced to companies both large and small. To remain compliant with today’s environmental regulations, companies are forced to deal with environmental audits, complicated monitoring and release requirements, as well as the development of emergency response plans.
This seminar will focus on compliance plans and strategies, including the following:
1. Year in Review – 2011’s most impactful air/waste/waste changes in Southern California
2. Top 10 administrative enforcement action trends from local air, water, and waste agencies
3. Recent civic and criminal enforcement of environmental laws
4. Protecting Your Company – STEP 1 – What you need to know. What applies to your facility?
5. Protecting Your Company – STEP 2 – Audit what applies to your facility
6. Protecting Your Company – STEP 3- Know the insurance options
Thierry R. Montoya – Shareholder – AlvaradoSmith APC
Matt Winefield – President – ALTA Environmental
Randy G. Gerchick – Attorney at Law – Kumar & Gerchick
Bruce L. Radi – Vice President – SullivanCurtisMonroe
Thomas L. Gore – Vice President – Northern Trust